Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from pcod. How can it be cured and how much time it will take ?

I am mother of 17 yr old daughter,who is suffering from pcod since last 3 yrs. we have given her every kind of medication,we first started with alopathy and carried on the treatment for almost 1 yr,then we switched to ayurvedic treatment for next 3 months n currently we are going under homeopathy treatment, we like to know how can it be cured and how much time it will take?please help. Thank u
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  249
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
hello paridhi.. homeoapathy is he pathy for treating pcod .. it is safe n sure .. just be a bit patient.. u will see successful results.. duration of cure depends frm person to person but in 2 months or so u wud see the periods are regular n health is improving god bless..
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thank u sir....
bt since last 2 and half months we have been taking homeopathy alongwith ayurvedic medicine with a few hours gap..... is this the reason for her not getting periods? bt now we have stopped it.............................
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor