Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from pariya, plz give me solution

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

i am suuffering from pariya,from  my teeth smell and blood come out ...plz give me solution


Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  1567
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hi.pyrrhoea is a gum disease which is mainly due to poor oral hygiene.poor oral hygiene leads to accumulation of plaque and calculus around ur gums, which causes inflammation of gingiva.this gingival inflammation leads to bleeding gums.u need to go for complete oral prophylaxis to get rid of plaque and calculus, and take antibiotics which will subside ur gingival inflammation.brush ur tooth twice daily and use antiplaque mouthwash for somedays.wish u good health.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Gunjan Gupta's  Response
hi raju,
pyorrhea is a condition because of accumulation of plaque and calculus around teeth and gums,which leads to destruction of teeth,gums, bone surrounding teeth and periodontal it must be treated as soon as possible otherwise you will loose your teeth if not treated.treatment include scaling.and please follow all the given instructions given after scaling and maintain oral hygiene.brush your teeth twice daily,and use mouthwash too.
take care
Dr.Gunjan Gupta
Answered: Sat, 23 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Brushing your teeth twice a day and once flossing is sufficient to keep teeth healthy.. Use of healthy food is also suggested for maintaining a health teeth.. Use soft bristle tooth brush to prevent trauma which could also cause bleeding.. Get a dental examination done to look for a  dental caries or presence of a local infection..


Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, you need to see a Periodontist immediately. You have to go for a thorough scaling. Application of Metrogyl ointment, Stolin gum astringent and use of Betadine gargles after scalng may help. The doctor will determine whether there is bone loss and a priodontal Flap Surgery is required. Please do not delay as there could be severe bone loss resulting in loosening of teeth. Take care!
Answered: Fri, 4 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor