Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from pain in lower right side and i am 27 years old. What can i do ?

female, pain in lower right side pressure light headed tired what could it be For the past few weeks, I started to get pain in my lower right side, once in awhile it feels like pressure is building up, I also get light headed, and feel like im going to throw up! I am 27/f/5 7
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response

It may be due to gastric problem or your liver is not healthy. you may take this homeopathic remedy and you will feel better. Lycopodium 200, three times a day for a week.


Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic consultant and physician
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
you might have sub acute appendicitis.
Go for ultra sound and find out the cause.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor