Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

162 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am suffering from ostropetrosis

sir i am prosenjit brother in law Mr. Indrojit Mukherjee age..45,suffering from ostropetrosis last 10years.and his two daughter also mail address is sir,i terefore requested to you please help me.and save this two baby. thanking you. with regards, ProsenjitGhoshal.
Sat, 7 May 2011
Report Abuse
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
ask them to take calcium supplement food, and calcium tablets and also consult diatician also
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i m suffering with stammring plz consult

doctor1 MD

Ujjwal Chalise Age: 26 Years Height: 5ft 7 Inch Weight: 84 kg I have a big leg and consulted different types of hospital but did not satisfied me. I don t take care of others but doctor said it will not be cured. I am single right now and going to get married. Does it hamper my future life?

doctor1 MD

i am 41 yrs old. My period is regular but recen tly i am suffering from headaches and dizziness I am overweight can u help me The dizziness last for 2 mins and i have to sit down and than happens again after 2 hrs this has been happening for the last six weeks