• question-icon

I am suffering from mouth breathing during sleeping

Sir, I am suffering from mouth breathing during sleeping as well as day time when I am unconscious about breathing. It creates a pychological disorder and my whole goes in vain. sir Please give me advise either to follow surgerical method to correct the disorder. If there is a solution then give us also a contact No. address of doctor/ Clinic/ hospital in bhopal (M.P.) to sort out my problem.
Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi.. Mouth breathing and snoring occur if there is a problem in the nose and cavity.. Obesity is also one of the important factor... Get evaluated for presence of any such factors... You may have to see a ENT specialist...