Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from misterious abnormal skin Problems

I am suffering from misterious or abnormal skin Problems or Desease Hello sir,I am suffering from misterious or abnormal skin Problems or Desease:- (1) Approx 6 years ago,group of hairs of some areas of my head were fall off from my head and continuously my hairs are falling,i think 40% of my hairs were falled off in middle point of my head,But this is not a normal case,the areas where hairs were falled and falling the skins of that areas are gone black and skins are pushed inside. i was taken various medicines recommended by a good skin specialist doctor over 1 and half year But it doesnt worked on it, (2) Before 1 year,heavy itching was occured in my both two legs ,this problem was solved after taking some medicines which is recommended by a good skin specialist doctor but Before 4 months this problem was again occured and till today i am suffering from that. Please help me and tell me appropriate Precautions and also tell me about my desease and medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response

welcome to "Health Care Magic Forum "
according to your decription you are suffering from a medical condition called scarred alopecia in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the body, usually from the scalp.Scarring alopecia, also known as cicatricial alopecia,
the hair loss is associated with severe itching, burning, and pain, and is rapidly progressive.induces the destruction of the hair follicles and development of scar tissue. so you find wrinkled skin and blackish colourisation.
scarring alopecia can involve a lot of damage and permanent hair loss. if not controlled will involve your whole scalp .
so to avoid further progress of this will suggest you to start Homoepathic medicnes which will help to stop the further progression of the its safe , effective and natural.
and about your skin problem can you please describe more about paticualr area involed , is there any dryness , any scales , discharge from the itchy region ,so that i can help to diagnose the condition ,
will suggest you to consult an homoeopath .
takecare,wish you good health always !
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor