Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from mild depession and ADD.

I am a 26 year old female who was diagnosed with depression and ADD when i was 17 years old. I was on medication(paxil and adderall ) for 4 years, and then my insurance staopped. I found ways to cope in the meantime, but it seems to be gradually getting really bad. I am in school, working and a single mom. I feel like i am going to lose everything, if I do not do something soon. I live in gilbert az, and dont know what to do? Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  293
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Medical drugs are only part of the treatment.. You need regular counselling and support from friends.. The best way is to get counselling and may be CBT at a rehab centre.. You may also use the facility of the web in getting information and therapy on line.. I shall give you a few links on this.. Hope you find it useful...

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor