Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from migraine. Physician suggested me to see a neurologist

Hello, I am suffering from migraine from a very long time (~ 15 year) and the frequency of getting the headache is increasing. Till date I was consulting my family physician but no relief. last week my physician suggested me to see a neurologist for the same. reason I am worried is this Sat in the afternoon suddenly I fainted for about 10-15 min. immediately after having my lunch and I am really worried now. I am planning to go and meet a neurology doctor tomorrow. Can you please advice me on this...
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Go in for sports, I suppose you don't move enough. Change you life style and be ready to fight but not to weep in your pillow. Play your best game in winamax poker and be the first!
Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Bhavani's  Response
migraine is a chronic condition which as far as possible to be avoided by life style modification and avoiding precipitating factors which trigger your headache. There are various tablets available for treatment of migraine but the loss of concioussness is not a good sign. so meet the neurologist as early as possible to rule out any serious problem. if the investigations does not show anything serious treating migraine is not difficult.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor