Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from leaking semen

Hello doctor i have problem that till from childhood i was leaking manually sperms n now i am well outside but i dont have much stamina to do work so plz ll suggest me Hi doctor i have some problem ll u suggest me about that
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  486
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

Mastrubation does not harm in any way. The problems you are experiencing are purely psychological or have some other cause. See a physician for the treatment of your weakness
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Manish Kumar's  Response
The problem you have mentioned is very common and normal physiological process during adolescent period and you should not attribute your current problems to masturbation. you should consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and treatment.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor