Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from insomnia, low blood count, disinterest in sex. what should i do?

i used to be a great energetic guy, body building, running and healthy stuff, was involved in masturbation for few years but i quit, same was with drugs and drinking. few years back i feel my digestive system is not working well, when i do exercise, instead of gaining muscle my body feels as it is swelling, then my sexual appetite went down to zero, then a doctor told me that i had hypoglycemia with hyper insulin, started using glucophage, 2 tablets of 1 gram a day, seemed as if it was working, stopped using them after 3 years, as my doctor stated saying that i have low blood count and also my testosterone levels went down, then a Hakeem or what can we say a herbal doc told me i have spleen problem and its not working properly, i canèt digest vegetables and fruits, also the dairy food is hectic for me, no matter how much i run i canèt bring my waist measurement down. feels like a bulging all the time around my waist area, after meal i am short of breath with swollen tummy, i am almost fed up but one good thing i never give up, i am living in canada, and i am working 12 hours most of whic is seated work, i feel tired out of energy, in short i am out of my livelihood, so i would be really greatful if anyone can guide me where i am standing and what should i do, i forgot to tell i am 34 years of age, weigh around 210 pounds and height is 5-11
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please get a complete healthcheck up from a hospitals like appolo hospital and proper diagnosis to be reached for proper treatment
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor