Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from high blood pressure and become breathless. Why is this happening ?

I am 43 years old woman and weight 85kg...heaight 5 6.I often have high blood pressure and often become breath less.Please tell me why is this happening and what can I do.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Bea
U have to do some investigations regarding ur CBC to check Hb level
Also u have to lose weight by a strict diet & exercise programs.
U have to consult a specialized nutritionist for tailoring a diet program for decreasing ur blood pressure
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
According to your Ht,weight and age you are having obesity.
obesity is your real enemy.Try to loss some weight by exercise and diet.If you are having hypertension ,take medicine regularly rather than occasionly..Correct your anaemie by taking haemitinics,folicacid.consult your physician
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor