Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hepatitis b, Please advise me

Sir I am suffering from hepatitis b . Out doctor advised me to improve my immunity . Please advise me what steps has to be taken in yoga and diet.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ayurveda Approach for treatment of hepatitis B inclue complete combination of Hepatoprotective , Antiviral and immunity enhancer.
Along with this Yoga and meditation can be adopted
Some of herbal product of Bhuiamalaki, Kalmegh, Guduchi,Kutaki, Haritaki, Yastimadhu
may help you
Answered: Sat, 2 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Take Cap. Amlycure DS (Aimil) 1 cap thrice a day lifetime
it will improve your immunity and also help you reduce complications of Hep B
also stop smoking/alcohol if you are taking it
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Niranchana Vallirajan's  Response
To improve ur immunity, eat healthy diet rich in proteins and vitamins.
Yoga is good for health in all cases.
Also, personal hygiene and good habits are very important to avoid infections or falling ill.
Avoid smoking, alcohol.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor