Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from heart problem what should I do ?

Hi all, I am 18 yr old and my heart rate is 120 from the last week.Even after taking a walk get short breath easily heart problems is hereditary in my family.Parents has had 2 heart attacks and mother has cathider into heart.I am scared am i suffering from same problem what should i do ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  466
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response


Make a Dr. appoimtment?-


You really took the time to post that on the internet, in hopes of the elusive answer to your incomprehensible dilemna?


Ok, here - how 'bout this ... you might this answer more palatable --- Ya' ready? ... "Oh, that? No problem at all ... just take 2 of these a day for the next 2 weeks *extending cyber-hand to offer the imaginary, fluorescent blue, and curiously strong, uberly-cyber-worldwide-interweb-pills, which come guaranteed to (well, at least 'promised' to!) cure-it-all*


After you finish the prescription, you need not ever give it another thought for the rest of your life! Ya' see ... there are happy endings sometimes in life ... (granted, of course, the phrase "rest of your life" refers to a period of time which may very well come to close (and in all likelihood will) at a point well before you finish your "prescription")

So, good luck, and just remember ... becoming agitated, worried, anxious, nervous, concerned, curious, hungry, tired, breaking a nail, or even simply thinking about something that is NOT warm, soft, calm, pretty, fuzzy, happy, or wealthy, as well as thinking about something NOT pink, magenta, chartruce (sp), baby blue, mint green, or white (with the obvious exception of the darker shades of "off-white") - WILL MOST LIKELY KILL YOU DEAD! ON THE SPOT, THEN AND THERE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IF THEY ARE DWELLED ON FOR ANY LONGER THAN 4 SECONDS!!!

There, was that a little closer to "the answer" you were looking for?

Answered: Sat, 6 Mar 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Consult a cardiologists soon so that well directed questions can help evaluate your condition and then the needed tests can be done. These conditions are manageable if detected early.
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you're having tachycardia.. try to relax, take it slow, drink lots of water but if it really is intolerable, talk to your cardiologist or go have an ECG..
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor