Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from headache due to head injuries. Do i need medical attention ?

I fell and hitmy head nov 13th 2010 and it knocked me out. when i came to i was in hospital going thru cat scan no problems .. for 3 months i had a HUGE bump on the back partial left side of head. It is still sore and now i have headaches and sometimes my vision does weird things.. if i toch the back of my head it is still tender is this normal .. er said i had damage to the skull but thts it i hit a concrete floor and immediatly after hitting it i was knocked out cold for aboout 20 min and went in and out of conciosness.. please i need answes. why does my head still hurt after 3 months
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
dear samantha .. take arnica 200 two doses one dose in the morning and second dose at night for two days..its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
u will be cured of the pain and after effects
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor