Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from headache ,cold sweats,and vomiting, please suggest

I am dizzy,have headache ,cold sweats,and vomiting, please help me !
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
sounds like a bug to me,im not a doctor but i have felt exactly the same b4,not that long ago,but cause i was congested without really even feeling congested it gave me vertigo,feeling dizzy n sick x hope ur feelin better soon x
Answered: Sat, 2 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.You should get your blood pressure checked.this could be due to high blood pressure.There could some problem with your ear also which also can lead to this.If you are feeling dizzy while changing position and with movement of your head this could be due ear problem.Drink plenty of liquids,take rest and light diet and see you doctor.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear shawnscrugs
Thanks for choosing Healthcaremagic
There is nothing to worry but recommend you to do regular check up of Blood pressure it will give some idea about your condition. if the symptom continue and either with normal BP
consult your nearest Physician or ENT specialist for further
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor