Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from head pain near temple area

Hi! I am 23yrs old recently for the past month I have had a weird spacey feeling in my head and also trouble concentrating for a long period of time. Also my head above the temples on both sides of the head feels tender to the touch (kinda like a bruise) when I massage it feels better but only for a few minutes. I have mild headaches but not too severe both like throbbing. Also my jaw hurts and when I chew tough things it starts to hurt. I am mostly worried about the spacey hard to concentrate feeling and the tender temple area. Any suggestions or advice would be a big help! Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  938
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
I do not think you have any serious thing to worry but A CT Sanning of Brain is needed to exclude any major pathology which you don't have I am sure. The same Doctor will prescribe some anxiolytic medicines which will help you to come out of your other symptoms which are secondary to your primary bilateral temporal region headache.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Gretings from health care magic
You are telling pain on both temples and trouble concentrating for a long period of time and pain over the jaws. First check your eye sight. Any eye sight disorder can create pain on both temples. Hope it will be helpful thank you
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
From what you are describing it could be temporal arteritis which is caused by inflammation of the arterial wall and causes headache which is mainly temporal and tenderness along the course of temporal artery that is around the temple in front of the ear.Consult a doctor immediately to confirm the same.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor