Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hair loss

Hi.. I am 25 year old Software Engg..I am suffering from hair loss from past 4 years. Please suggest how can I can make my hair grow back again???
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  848
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

The medicated shampoo like nizaral shampoo that are commercially available to prevent hair loss.. You can use them. The method of application has to be followed in the correct manner to have the right results. Regular usage will help.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

first bring your stress levels down. than get the proper diet in the form of green leafy vegetables. proper hair cair with oil and stop over use of chemical shampoos to wash the hair

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Hi.. The treatment for hair loss is cause dependent. There are various antidandruff shampoo's available that can prevent hair loss.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Avoiding stressors and life stlye modifications, making working environment enjoyable and other relaxing exercises do help in prevention of the hair fall.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Once the hair fall has reduced, new hair will grow in its place. So concentrate on preventing the hair fall now and new hair formation will occur on its own.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor