Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hair loss, which is resulting in baldness.

hello i am 20 years old...and i am suffering from hair loss resulting to baldness ....i need help....please suggest me something...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic forum.
Apply Tugain 5% gel as you apply hair oil twice daily. Eat protein rich foods like eggs, chicken, fish, milk and green leafy vegetables. Exercise regularly and avoid stress. If this does not help, consult a dermatologist so that he can run some tests and rule out the exact cause for hair fall.
Good Luck.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The problem of your hair loss, can be due to various problems like thyroid problem( hypothyroid), iron deficiency anemia, fungal/mycotic infections, severe stress, some kind of trauma, hormonal imbalance. There are possibilities, if it is local,then it could be sebaceous cysts too.So I would suggest you consult a dermatologist. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor