Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hair loss, sever headache, nausea, high body temprature, giddiness.

hi doctor, I want to know the sympotms of migraine . I am suffering from hair loss, sever headache, nausea, high body temprature, giddiness. help me.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  228
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see migraine is episodic paroxysmal headache which may or may not associated with gidiness,nausea,vomiting,visual disturbance.headache should relived by should avoid strong smell,light,noice.and it may be symptoms of migraine or anemia,low bp,or another illness .since how long you suffer from these?you concern any physician for that.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
migraine can be best treated with ayurveda,,please visit ayurveda and panchkarma center near you,, there is a treatment called" shirodhara" very effective..
take care
Answered: Wed, 12 Oct 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor