Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hair loss, PLease suggest me a good treatment

I am suffering from hair loss..... Could you suggest me a good treatment to get my hair back...
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1453
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
first of all you need to identify the cause for hairfall as to whether it is nutritional or genetic. I would adivise you to consult a dermatololist in this regard. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Sun, 20 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi, first we need to diagnose the exact cause for the hair loss, then only one can suggest a treatment. So meet a Trichologist.

Answered: Mon, 12 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
best way to lose weight $ get tummy tuck
Answered: Tue, 29 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor