Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from greying of hair, and i am only 25. What can i do to prevent ?

hello doctor .....i m 25 years of age and i got premature greying of hair and some doctors say its because of excessive cough as i got sinus problem advised me to take xtranglo and exerge but they are not available in the market......can i take keraglo forte for preventing my hair from further getting grey...please suggest....
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
treatment of premature graying of hair only works if one is below 20 yrs of age.But if you want you can try medicines containing calcium patothenate (100mg) .Apart from that keep your diet good,take good sleep and drink plenty of water.
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor