Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from epileptic from 20 years. How to treat this ?

Epileptic and facing it by 20 years can you help us in any ways to overcome of it dear doctor my brother is epileptic and he is facing it by 20 years can you help us in any ways to overcome of it Doc my bro sanjeev is epileptic since 20 years.Right nw he is under observation of a neurologist .He is 34 years old and he can nt walk also bcoz of a burn injury [left leg ,right arm].Every week he is facing mirgi fits [atleast 5 fits at d same time].he is taking medicine regularly like Gardinal60[one time] oxrate150mg [two time]fricium10[2 time]Decorate1000mg[two time].Apart frm that doctors did sum test like M.R.I,C.T. SCAN. After these tests they declared a clot in his brain .We are very disappointed but nt hopeless, please help n guide us for this,thank u so much. Regards Pallavi
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
A neurologist is the best person to treat your brother. If the reason of epilepsy is a blood clot in the brain, then you can consult a neurosurgeon to ask if surgically the clot can be removed. Only that can help you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 4 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor