Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from emotional stress induced nausea

Hi, So I am suffering from emotional stress induced nausea. I don't normally feel anxious (or at least I am not aware of it) but whenever I eat with the woman I am dating, I instantly get nauseous and feel like I have to vomit. Food is the only trigger, nothing else. I am sick of making excuses to go to the bathroom or where ever to take a minute to recover from the nausea when we eat together. So I guess my question is this: What can I do to get rid of this horrible nausea? I'm having trouble with normal relaxation techniques. It is getting in the way of the progression of our relationship. Thank you!!
Asked On : Mon, 17 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  889
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
it is due to anxiety. It is an anxiety related disorder.
I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist in this regard,
i hope i have answered your query.
In the mean time try to relax and dnt get perturbed.
Take care and contact us at HCM for furhter clarification
Answered: Wed, 26 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor