Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from diabetes mellitus and it was diagnosed 3 months back.

I am suffering from diabetes mellitus ,and it was diagnosed 3 months back. my age is only 27.. my father,mother,big brother also suffer from the same disease any way to be back to my normal life? any way to atleast get rid it for a few years? am really worried about it.. Dr. munir khna from mumbai...can he help me? my
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  260
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
only control, Regular blood glucose check up, Exercise and good diet.bitterguard juice is very much helpful.pranayam also key to this.
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Once you get it you can only control it, there is no permanent cure. it runs in your family so the only way to tackle this is through  Regular check up, Exercise and Diabetic diet.

Answered: Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor