Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

165 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. tell me the homeopathy treatment of this.

Aamir Ashraf. Docotor I have this problem since 1.5 year Docotr I am in very trouble plzzz help me i cant study concentratly i have this problems thats, my brain get pressure when i study or i talk to others like someone pump my brain,i feel round when i walk, i going for surgery 2 times but my Father friend told him that iif u going for surgey then after some time its appears again and told him to go for homeopathic docotor. I take homeopathic medicine from 2 month but i dont get benefit from and then i go another homepathic docotor i take this medicine from 1 month.. Docotor I want know about that homeopathic course best for this and if best for this then how many months this course take? thnx in advance awaiting your reply thnx plzzz reply
Sat, 7 May 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is alternative treatment of DNS in ayurveda. You may have recurrent rhinitis and sinus pain. the main precepating factor is allergic reaction. the purpose of ayurvedic preparation is to prevent you from allergy and clear the nasal blockage. The nasal oil drops with some herbal preparation is reported successful for permanent solution. for the treatment may take upto 2-3 month for complete recovery. the precipating factor should be prevented.. Steam inhalation may help you

take care
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
dear Aamir
The deviated bone can not be corrected with medicines but the complications or symptoms that appear due to DNS can be eradicated permanently and patency of nostrils can be maintained. Majority of the times there is enlargement of the conchae which block the passage and thhis is due to allergy. Raise your immunity with haridra and swamla. For quick relief you are advised to have tab. A Flu Cil Forte 1 bd with hot water. Drop one drop of shadbindu tail in each nostril and when you start tolerating one dropthen 2-3 drops can be added.
avoid curd and exposure to cold and dust.
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Aamir,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Sorry to know that you are suffering from DNS(deviated nasal septum). You need not worry regarding that it definately does not require surgery and can be cured completely by homeopathic medicines(atleast all the symptoms due to dns are cured)
Main cause of DNS is rhinites and if you treat rhinites completely than automatically starts receding.
You need to get consultation from your nearest homeopath for management of this condition or you can consult us physically or online through our website.

Wish you speedy recovery

dr jignesh parmar

Homeopath Dr. Alisha's  Response
your suffering from deviated nasal septum.dns ia very common. not all of them get symptoms from Dns but
if DNS is severe it cause nasal blockage,sinusitis(running nose),epistaxis(nose bleeding) and infection.
blocked nose will lead to improper circulation of oxygen in the body which may be the cause of weak memory.
daily steam inhalation and yoga will help you maximum.
drink plenty of water
avoid exposure to cold.
if at all the condition remains same than you can consult good homeopath.and you need to take long course for it as it may not give you permanent releif within months or two.
goood luck
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Aamir,
Would like to know in detail about the symptoms that you are having? Has the diagnosis been made by a doctor about the deviated nasal septum or is it that you feel that could be the cause.
I would be in a better position to help you out, if you can let me know the symptoms (is there any sneezing, running nose, difficulty in breathing etc.,).
I find this answer helpful

 2 users find this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello sir!I am 19,5.6 ht,70kg wt.Sir i am suffering from DNS on my right side posterior having septal spur present touching the upper part of inferior turbinate.I tried lot of medicine but all in vain.I have a swelling in my eyebrows,lack of concentration,Sneezing when exposure to sunlight.Doctors are asking for opertion but i am not allowing.Plz tell me can it be corrected with medicine.

doctor1 MD

I have a badly deviated nasal septum, along with problems of sinusitis. Breathing becomes very difficult esp in winters when i catch cold. I have consulted some ENTs and all of them recommend surgery but i am not really ready for a surgery so i need some alternative treatment and i have heard enough about homeopathy and its successful treatment for DNS and sinusitis as well. Please advise. -Manzah

doctor1 MD

Sir, i have a mild nasal septum deviation , my symptoms are generally headache due to frequent change in temperature , cold , etc. please tell me what should i do and how can be it treated well.i would prefer in homeopath medicine . Regards Ashish Kumar

Recent questions on Sinusitis

doctor1 MD

I am a 53 year old female, 5 ft 3 ins and 13stone 8lbs. about 7 years ago I had a bad chest infection which I didn t take medication for as it happened over the Xmas holidays. Since then, whenever I get a virus or a cold the right side of my throat and chest feels heavy and I get a cough which takes a while to go away. Is this normal? I also suffer from chronic sinusitis which doesn t help as I get a mucus build up on that side of my throat most days

doctor1 MD

dear sir,
my wife she is 22 year old ,she is suffering from sinusitis with head ace
we are here in calicut kerala,we consult lot of ENT specialists but there is no change yet but now condition is getting serious, so i need a solution to escape from this,is there is any surgery and how much is it cost?

doctor1 MD

Dr.I am 64 yrs old man.I have consulted ENT surgeon reg. my septal defect problem.He tried with endoscopic procedure,unfortunately he didnot proceed with endoscopy entry due to problems.He asked me to do a scan. scan findings,bilateral ethmoid sinusitis,mild bilateral maxillary and left sphenoid sinusitis with polyp in rt.max.sinus,bilateral concha bullosa,mild bilateral inf,terbinate hypertrophy,blocked bilateral osteometal complexes,dev.nasal septum to rt.with small bony spur.kindly give me your advice

doctor1 MD

I am 38 year old female. 5 foot tall, 60 kg and relatively healthy. I have been prescribed antibiotics for sinus infection 2 months ago with not much relief have had 4 courses. In past 3 days have developed trimenigal neuralgia and was sent for CT. CT retured with polypodial mucosal thickening involving maxillary antra bilaterally including 3 cm polp in left antrum and 2 cm polyp in right antrum. Left polyp extending into and occluding the ostium antrum. There is also marked narrowing of the nasal cavity bilaterally. There is a small concha bullosa of the left middle turbinate. The post nasal space is clear . I am off to GP this afternoon and am worried and just wanted to know could this be the reason for TN? Thanks

doctor1 MD

I had and was treated for strep. It has been a month, and I still have a lingering cough . Why is the cough hanging on? Have you had similar inquiries from other people?

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor, I need an analysis (a second opinion ) on MRI Scan/Film. Patient was diagnosed for ALS -Although I dont too much agree with this. The scanned film/documents can be found here:...

doctor1 MD

hi I am XXXXXXX suffering with cold continuosly from last 2weeks and cold is not controlling, often getting cold a mild throat infection and itching of eyes.dont know what type of allergy I am having.can u suggest me any treatment.