Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. Taking homeopathic treatment but there is no improvement

age 18 Aamir. Doctor i Have this Symtoms. i Feel lot of constriction in my head , i feel Lot of dizziness when walking , i feel pain in my sinuses in my nose and in my palate also, also feel pain in cheeks , feel pain in upper side of eye and when i upp my eye to see upper side i feel pain, I consult to ENT and he tell me you have DNS (Deviated NAsal Septum ) thats why this Problem apperas , i Consult from 3 , 4 homepathic doctor and i take their medicine from 3.5 and 2.5 Months but i dont get 1% benefit From it But my Pain is increase i taking medicine from homepathic from 4 weeks and i dont get benefit from it.. I am Soooooo Wory about it Plz Help meee i am a Student and Cant Study i am taking 1st Position in my class till this i am takin last Position Plz Help me Or Suggest me this all symptoms due to this or what can i doo for HEaling.. Thnx in advance Awaiting for Your Answer Plz
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Aamir,

Welcome to HCM.
Do you have running nose?
Probably you are suffering from sinusitis. This may be caused by deviated nasal septum, causing narrowing of nasal passage on on side. If the narrowing is severe, then surgical correction of DNS, is the only remedy which will give lasting relief. Dust allergy may contribute to your plight.
I suggest you consult another ENT Surgeon and get a second opinion.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Since u ve already shown an ENT specialist why did u change to homeopathy.Dns is a surgical problem n can b treated with minor surgery by ENT surgeon.if u doubt the diagnisis u can get an MRI/CT scan done to confirm diagnosis.u may also take a second opinion from a physician to rule out cluster or tension headache.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor