Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from depression

i did some tests on anxiety and depression . 2 of the results says i suffer severe depression that i shouldve call my doctor. but i have non. im from brunei darussalam and 16 year old. i cant find a psychiatrist here though.
Asked On : Mon, 17 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dear Sir

You consult primary physician and take treatment or consult him and ask to refer to a psychiatrist to whom he may be referring for psychological problem. Keep i mind that if your test turned out to be true then you require immediate treatment as such severity is safety concern.

Hope you will recover soon.
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Ashish Mittal's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Sorry to hear that you do not contact with psychiatrist. In that case you can visit primary physician and explain all these things to him and also about diagnosis about depression from the net.

Many cases of Depression can be treated by primary physician if they have some training.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor