Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from coronary disease. Can I undergo by pass surgery ?

i want to by pass surgary by the Dr. Debi Shetty dated 11/12 th June. Is it possible?Age 58 years.50 kgs weight.suffering with coronary desease since long time. Already passed a coronary attacked last 31 st March2011. Named Subhash Chandra Bera.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Mr.Subhash,thanks for query.Sorry sir,this is not the forum where you can get your question answered.Please talk to concerned hospital directly and fixed an appointment.bye and all the best.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor