Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from chronic hyperacidity and acid reflux, What should I do ?

I am 32 years old and suffering from chronic hyperacidity and acid reflux. What should I do?

Asked On : Tue, 30 Nov 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  510
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Ayurvedic treatment is most popular for succesful treatment of Acid peptic diseases...
Herbal preparation accourding to Ayurveda Text and some patent drugs are available which acts for neutralizing acid secretion, and healing of ulcer,
Regards DR Ram
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response
you need to use proton pump inhibitors(Pantocid) or Pepsid.

If it is a long term problem and still has abdominal pains and heartburn, then you need Upper GI endoscopy to find abnormal areas in esophagus, stomach, & doudenum.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Wed, 1 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor