I am suffering from chest tightness. Had pneumonia with a cyst in liver

I am a 43yr old woman. I was diagnosed with pneumonia almost 12 days ago. They did a chest x-ray and then did a cat scan which revealed the pneumonia. They also said that I had small cysts on my liver. I had an abdominal mri about a year and half ago and they said my liver was normal. After the pneumonia diagnosis, I was prescribed levaquin 500mg at that time, which I have completed. my cough was productive (only white phlegm throughout this time) now its not. I still have slightly swollen glands in my neck and tightness in my chest. I was just prescribed advair disk and a nebulizer treatment which helps but the tightness comes back. This has been going on for almost 1 month. Could this viral pneumonia?
Fri, 17 Jun 2011