Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from chest pain, please help

hi i am 35 feeling shaky chest pressure doc has been having me check my sugars also my bood pressure has been low my last sugar reading was 134 feel terrible
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  371
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
your low blood pressure and blood sugar level as mentioned [,not mentioned whether it is fasting/random,or post prandial ]most probably not responsible for the chest pain
terrible chest pain is to be investigated to rule out any heart diseases
better to be admitted in hospital and get investigations and treatment simultaneously
hope you be all right soon
Answered: Fri, 11 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I have high bp, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetic and i have been having chest pain mild and some jaw pain. bp sitting at 183/123 heart rate 118. Is this considered an emergency?
Answered: Wed, 2 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor