Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

195 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am suffering from cervical spondulytus and severe headache

Im suffering from cervical spondulytus and severe headache for the past 8 years. Sir,Im suffering from cervical spondulytus and severe headache for the past 8 years.Im running 48 yrs now.Backside of head is paining and i dont sleep at nights due to very severe headache. I have gone to almost all doctors around once but everyone gives some tablets saying you dont have any problem in head.. But none of them have solved my problem. Due to headache at all time of the day i feel irritated at people sometimes.There have been problems for my husband due to health problem but for the past two years.I somehow feel i have got depression in mind and that s pressurising my headache now. Please suggest a solution sir.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
A psychologist near your place of residence would be an appropriate choice. There seem to be quite a few issues which need sorting out. Don’t hesitate to get the physical issues attended at the same time
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....