Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from cardiac problems. And i am not able to walk

Im suffering from cardiac probs and am home bound alot of the time can you please keep me in your prayers? i am a 20yr old female in wisconsin and the doctors havent been able to find an exact diagnosis it is getting very disheartening for me, i am in pain and not able to walk very much Tim Br that was a horrible thing to say!!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I sure will! Email me if you would like to talk ok? † On-call Prayer Warrior †
Answered: Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor