Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from anxiety problem after quit smoking of weed

Hello i am 16 year old male and i smoked weed for 2 years evrey day and i used to skate board and be very active untill i had a problem with the police and i quit smoking weed about 3-4 months ago and every since then ive had an anxeity problem and when i smoke weed i get panic attacks and now i always feel my heart and when i try and skate my heart goes really fast and makes it really uncoftorable and ifeel kinda dreamy and out of it i think i might of gotten out of shape from staying inside isolating my self beacuse my anxeity and now i barely wanna do anything cuz of my heart can someone give me some advice!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  509
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Quitting weed is one good thing you have done. While skating heart beat rate will naturally go up and there is nothing to worry about it.
Anxiety will also increase your heart rate.
Do mix with people and friends and concentrate in whatever field you are in. Your heart is perfectly alright and forget about the heart beats.
Wishing you best of every thing.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, you are most welcome over the HCM here after quieting the smoking habit of weeds, still smaller or greater quantities of nicotine remain in blood even more than months's time and it needs to be neutralized from blood and homeopathy is best for to recover you from these trouble shootings and do yoga and pranayams daily and contact good Homeopathy Spl.of your area and seek his advice.
Answered: Tue, 3 Jul 2012
General & Family Physician Dr. K. P. V. Rao's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Your decision to quit weed was fine but doing so abruptly when you have been addicted for for 2 years was not exactly correct.You should have taken the help of your family physician and/psychiatrist and then quit smoking weed gradually with help of antianxiety medications prescribed by your doctor.However, you can still consult a psychiatrist on HCM panel and follow his instructions----you will do well.Take Care.
Answered: Sun, 27 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor