Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from amoebiasis. Is there any possible treatment ?

HiI am a 48 year old man, non diabetic, non hypertensive active. I contracted amoebiasis about 16 years ago and it still haunts me regularly. I get urge to pass motions immediately after I eat anything. I can not digest maida, basin and boiled pulses! Travelling has become a nightmare for me! Is there any way out?
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Shiv,
Have you gone for stool test? if ova or cyst are found you have to go for anti amoebic course,not once but 2-3 times at the interval of one month,so that the drug reach deep in whole intestinal tract.
If you have allergy to food you mentioned may cause some problem.
You take b complex,lacto bacilus sachets and some enzyme syrup which will definitely
solve your problem.
You do abdominal exercise to increase peristalsis.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor