Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from allergic problem, please advise me

How are you Dr. my skin have itchy feel allergic problem, and if its feel so high i am having zertec tables half. I don't know why is like that. its been 3 year. i am not in hometown. one of Dr. prescribe me that medicine. now i am continuing that. Please advise me wat i will do. one and half year my vacation comes. so that i cant continued the course. . ..
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

For allergic problem I feel Cetrizine is still the best drug. But even that does not work sometimes. When my aunt dint feel improvement with it,  our familydoc suggested Loridin and it was more potent. Do have a word about these medications with your doctor.

Answered: Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor