Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from a strange type of mental ailment, kindly help me out

I am male 35 suffering from a strange type of mental ailment. my problem is when i am in presence of other people i feel uncomfortable and i feel contractions in my facial muscles specially in cheeks muscles. facial muscles become so stiff that even i try lot i cant make it normal. I am suffering from this problem since more than 15 years. i was diagnosed before with various mental disorder namely social phobia panic disorder , mood disorder etc etc , i took medications such as serlift, flunxol cymbalta etc . non of them relieved my problem flunxol helps me to some extent but i discontinued due severe side effects. my problem is also highly related with sleep my problem become to sever when ever i sleep in day time or take a nap in day time.with increase of anxiety and irritation as well. I need your opinion regarding my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hai friend homoeopathy can cure u completly with out any side effect. Thing is that u have to give a detailed history of ur sufferings. dont worry homoepathy system of medicine can help you better.
Answered: Thu, 18 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor