Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from a severe depression and i am only 18

iv asked questions here before. sometimes i received good answers, many times i received not good ones such as See a doctor . so im not expecting the best from this but id like any advice anyway. im just so desperate. im 18, iv had some severe depression for about a year or so now. i feel like i cant tell anyone about it. i havnt told a soul so far. its basically just literally ruining my life and almost every relationship iv created in the past (i mean friends or just any kind of relationship, even ones i formed back when i was really young) have seemed to dissipate inside of me. to all them they dont know because iv hid it. but inside i feel like i dont even know my life long friends anymore. iv been feeling like i cant even turn to my family anymore. everyones becoming so distant from me and i feel there s no where to turn. im living in some kind of empty void now. does anyone have ANY kind of advice for me???? besides from the too often repeated stuff (see top)
Asked On : Thu, 20 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
HI well come to HCM.
It seems you are not happy if we ask you to see your doctor.But when question is asked
should provide enough material to conclude the thing, every thing can not be judged by
merely history, at times clinical examination and invetigations are needed before giving
medical advice.WE have our limitations to answer you.At present it looks like you are
suffering from depression. You got to help your self. Start thinking positive.Involved
your self in social activity.Attain gathering and start mixing well with people.Select
activity of your choice and keep busy in it. Make newer friends. All this will give you
inner pleasure and will help you to come out of depression. Thanks
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor