Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from a irregular menstrual problem from last two months. I have no pain

I am having menstrual problem last two months. Last menstrual date was 23.12.08, first five days low flow and next 10 days i got heavy flow but no pain so totally 15 days flow and stops. This month as soon as i got my periods on 19/01/2009 within 15 days. Pls tell me about my physical condition. Is it normal or any thing wrong in me. I am married women i got 1 female girl child who completed 2 years
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  302
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You should go for Ultrasound examination of pelvis for any pathology. If you pelvic inflammatory disease,i.e. history of white discharge from vagina, burning micturition,itching around vulva, better you consult a gynaecologist. If USG is normal and if you are not using any contraceptive method, you can use contraceptive pills from 5th day of your period so your period will be regular and painless.
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor