Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from a back pain after an injury for last 1-1/2 month

i am a MALE 16 years and weight is 95kg.i used to play golf a lot,i read an article about bending yourself by hips which will cause stretch in hamstrings and golf swing will improve.i tried it but overstretched by hamstrings,i started feeling pain after 3 days in my back,i went to doctor and he gave me painkillers etc,but nothing of it was effective,my problem got more worse,i went to an orthopedic and he gave me some exercises to do,i did it for 1 and a half month and ate painkillers but my problem remained same,i would say its worse than when first i felt pain,i got an x-ray of my back and doctor told me that i am suffering from muscular pain.i am suffering from the pain since 4 months.i feel pain if i drink soda,tea or any liquid containing gas in it and if i bend or carry any weight.i am tensed and i feel that i would never be able to play golf again in my life,i beg you to tell solution of my problem. SUNNY
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I would request you to consult with your doctor and have an MRI done as it has been persistent back pain. X-rays dont reveal all problems as back is concerned and MRI maybe a better test to do.
Answered: Mon, 10 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor