Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from Hepatitis B. Suggest me the treatment

Dear Doctor , I am suffering from Hepatitis B , what is the treatment for Hepatitis B and I want to come and visit you in Mumbai if you can send me your E-mail address and your personnel address in Mumbai My E-mail is I will appreciate your valuable opinion as I am in critical conduction Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Tue, 25 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  335
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.Treatment is supportive and specific.In supportive you have to avoid alcohol.In specific treatment interferon and antivirals are given.Consult a gastoenterologist for management and treatment.good luck.
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor