Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from HBSag+, can i travel ?

Hi,I am suffering from HBSag+ but some antibodies developed so that is in inactive mode. I am suffering fro this sine 2003. I have take a treatment for the same but the consuntration is same 250. what should i do. I want to go abroad
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
How are your lft? Usg abd for siZe of liver. Also the viral load, these things are important. I suggest you meet a gastro enterologist for this, u might have to be put on treatment with anti viral drugs
Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor