Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from DNS. Is it necessary to go for operation ?

18 Male, Doctor i am suffered From DNS,symptoms is that My both nostrils is closed and i have symptoms of that i feel pressure in my head i feel lot of dizziness , feeling the less thinking, feeling pain in sinuses feeling pain in nose, I also going to ENT specialist he Told me That Operation is only the way of HEaling, But i am Afraid of Operation that he tell me that we put the sleep injection and u sleep imideately thats why i feel so Afraid plz tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcom to hcm,
if you do not feel easy in gettin the proceedure the try to use safe and natural treatment i.e homeo pathic remedies.
tonsitron tablets( german made),sinupax tabes (france),sinfrontal (german)
one tablet of each remedie thrice a day..these remedy will be availabe at any homeo pharmacy near get full benefit,you reqiure to finish such course.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
nothing to worry,it is simple procedure.
Nothing to worry about anesthesia,this is safe and now a days minute to minute control on anesthesia is there.within a short time you will come out,
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor