Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from Ankle, Knee joint and Back pain, kindly help me out

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Ankle, Knee joint and Back pain since 1 year. I consulted some specialists, but the pain is not reducing. From 2 months my Knee and Ankle are swollen and I am not able to walk. I have psoriasis from 10 yrs. One of the doctors suggested that this is Psoriatic Arthritis and has prescribed SAAZ DS, Microsid SR. Also in the blood reports SGPT was around 70 and CRP was around 30. Not much improvement is seen and is effecting my career. Can you please suggest me a better solution?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  356
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.You must consult a rheumatologist for necessary investigations and treatment.good luck.
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor