Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I am suffering form gynecomastia

Hello doctor , I am 26 years old male. I am neither overweight nor taking any medicines. I do not take alcohol too. I only take 1-2 sticks of cigarettes a day. I am suffering form gynecomastia. There are 2 small tissues too in both of my breasts behind areola . They have ruined my body. I have searched in the internet many times. If possible I am not in the favour of surgery . I have not visited a doctor. I am looking for some natural ways that can solve my problem. Many capsules are advertised in the internet. But, I do not believe in them. Please suggest me some natural treatment methods of gynecomastia treatment.If any medicines can help , please suggest me. If I need to do surgery, what is the chance of getting the full treatment? Will the scar remain? Will it be under Local or General anaesthesia? I do not have sum of money to do surgery too.Please suggest me some natural ways to get rid of gynecomastia. I am very much depressed.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  478
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
I believe there is no need of surgery in this case. All that is needed is to have punarnava guggul with dashmoola arisht. Have it for 15 days at least and watch progress.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Surgery is the best option ,scar can be made in such a way that it don`t look .It can be done under both general or local anesthesia .cost of operation vaires from hospital to hospital from 5000-50000 INR
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor