I am suffering alone at home with severe Edema CHF post MI

I'm suffering alone at home with severe Edema & CHF post MI - I value your thoughts.?
1 yr ago car struck me badly, had MASSIVE MI, developed damaged left ventricle & major scarring throughout heart. IN August developed hard edema from feet thru knees, stiff &agonizing. worsened daily. Swollen liver. MDs gave me torsamide as only hope of expelling fluids out thru urine. NOTHING was expelled, HCTZ failed also. MDs informed me that there is no definite protocol or methods when diuretics fail. I am alone & won't entr hospitals as they have no specific remedies. I have ejection fraction of 50% & I take lisinopril & metaprolol daily for BP. What can I do - how will my end come? I am in agony, legs & thighs so stiff I can't bend knee to wear pants, to climb stairs. Liver swollen like pressurized baloon. I can't lie down or sleep. I pass the nite standing against a plaster wall. MDs explained how damaged ventricles no longer pump blood well, then return blood backs up into organs & tissues as edema of plasma. - If you are christians or worship HA-SHEM - pray tonite for me. BTW- all kidney function tests, liver panel, lipids, chemscreen are quite normal.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009