Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I am suffering Slight pain in the my testicles

Hi Doctor - I'm having very minor pain (not severe pain) in my testicles from few month (more on right testicle). Even the pain is not regular and I feel slight pain once in a week or so. Sometimes I have this pain for 1 or 2 days. But to be on safe side I feel of getting a check-up from a Doctor to confirm that everything is fine. Please suggest me a Doctor in Bangalore to whom I can approach and get accurate check up for my problem

Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  290
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

present yourself to any urologist dude, he is th eperson who will do the necessary things for you. see that  you present to him when you have the disease meaninag pain otherwise his assesment would be telling nothing is there

Answered: Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor