Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I am suffere of angular chelitis

hello pleasae help..i m suffere of angular chelitis from 1 month,,,used many cures by doctors but nothing workss.what to do..???
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Angular cheilitis usually stems from Riboflavin (B2) deficiency. Take a B vitamin complex and it should clear up.
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
angular chelitis can result from vit b2 deficiency
-apply candid cream twice a day.
-take tab.folvite once a day
u will get result in 5 day

Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor