Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I am suffer from skin trouble from my birth.

my father had married his own elder sisters daughter. i think their both blood groups are the same. so I am suffer from skin trouble from my birth. every part of body ( daily or monthly the skinout will come out. example like snake and my heart also not in normal position. like other people. if there any treatment we can my age is 28. I am afraid of my future life and marriage.. whelther girl s like me or not and if i marry. then my child have the same problem or other problem. I am very much afraid. if it spread to my child also. pls advise me how to do. please consider this matter as serious. and save my life.i will very thankful to you. Awaiting for your good reply. Senthil.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  215
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
it wil be very difficult to guess to what u r suffering form only from what u ve written, pls mail in ur pics at , and only after a diagnosis can i give u an idea whether u can pass it on to ur child and treatment.
Answered: Fri, 23 Jul 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor