Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I am suffer from chronic Cluster Headache, please help

Hi, I have had an Angioplasty recently it is my 2nd one in the last 10 years i am 44 years of age. I also suffer from chronic Cluster Headache. I have Wysolone 10 mg twice day for it . My cardiologist has has asked me to stop it with immediate effect as he says it will damage the stent.My neurologist says their is no other treatment for me but Wysolone. Please advise.

Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

You can take second opinion regarding this from top neurologists and find out if any other alteranative can be given to you..since the heart stent shuld not be put to risk, it wil risk your life, but cluster headcahe can be dealt with with other alternatives.

Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor