• question-icon

I am suffer from chronic Cluster Headache, please help

Hi, I have had an Angioplasty recently it is my 2nd one in the last 10 years i am 44 years of age. I also suffer from chronic Cluster Headache. I have Wysolone 10 mg twice day for it . My cardiologist has has asked me to stop it with immediate effect as he says it will damage the stent.My neurologist says their is no other treatment for me but Wysolone. Please advise.

Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

You can take second opinion regarding this from top neurologists and find out if any other alteranative can be given to you..since the heart stent shuld not be put to risk, it wil risk your life, but cluster headcahe can be dealt with with other alternatives.